East Valley Hearing Center is contracted with many insurance plans. As a service to our patients, our Medical Billings Specialist is happy to check each patient’s eligibility prior to their appointment, as well as file the appropriate paperwork upon completion of the service. If your patient’s insurance plan is not on this list, please check with our Medical Billings Specialist since we also provide services for plans where the patient can go to any provider.
For patients who wish to have Medicare pay for an audiological exam, Medicare requires all patients to get a referral from their primary care physician prior to their appointment with us. You can fax the referral directly to our office at 480-981-2747.
East Valley Hearing Center is a member of the following provider networks:
- AMN (Arizona Medical Network)
- First Health
- Hear USA
East Valley Hearing Center is contracted as a provider with the following insurance plans:
- Banner Choice Plus (we are out-of-network with this plan; however, Banner allows us to access the in-network benefit without prior authorization)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (with the exception of BCBS of AZ Medicare Advantage)
- Dignity Health
- Health Net
- Medicare (Referral/Script from Primary Care Doctor required)
- Railroad Medicare
- State of WA Labor & Industry
- United Healthcare
- All other plans through EPIC