HEARING AID BATTERIES AND ACCESSORIES
You just got fitted for a hearing aid and you can’t wait to hear all the sounds you’ve been missing. Then you find out there’s a list of hearing accessories that you may also need. Don’t worry, there is some maintenance involved with caring for your hearing device, but upkeep is not costly or complicated.
Our audiologists will show you what you need—and what you don’t—to get the most out of your hearing aid.
Hearing Aid Batteries
How do I know which battery to order for my hearing aid?
Hearing aid batteries are standardized with number and color codes to make it easy to find what you need. The easy-to-remember codes are 675 (Blue), 13 (Orange), 312 (Brown) and 10 (Yellow).
How do I know which color or number battery fits my hearing aid?
Your hearing care professionals — that’s us — will tell you what size and color of batteries you need.
How long will my battery last?
Hearing aid batteries will typically last about 5-7 days depending on the size of the battery, your model hearing aid, level of hearing loss and the demands of the location where you use them. The more active your hearing aid is, the more battery power will be used.
Why don’t these batteries last longer?
Watch batteries may last years, but it requires little power to keep your watch ticking. Hearing aids require more power to perform complex functions that amplify sound correctly to meet your needs in varying listening environments.
How can I avoid running out of batteries?
Simply keep a month’s supply of hearing aid batteries on hand, about eight to ten, and order more once you’re down to four to allow for shipping time.
Where should I store my hearing aid batteries?
The best place is right where you store your hearing aid at night: in a bedside table drawer. That way the batteries will be there when you put your hearing aids in first thing in the morning. You may want to keep spare batteries with you in your hearing aid carrying case, too.
It’s not a good idea to keep batteries in the refrigerator. Condensation and moisture can harm them. Avoid extremes in temperature. Hearing aid batteries like room temperature, just like you.
Our hearing care professionals are happy to help whenever it’s time for you to purchase hearing batteries. Just ask!
Why wait? You don’t have to live with hearing loss.
Why wait? You don’t have to live with hearing loss.
Hearing Aid Accessories
This amplified cordless phone features Digital Clarity Power™ that makes soft sounds audible while keeping loud, sudden sounds bearable. An ideal solution for those with a moderate-to-severe hearing loss!
- Amplifies incoming sounds up to 50 dB (maximum of 118 dB SPL)
- Three (3) tone settings to customize your listening experience
- 2.4 GHz technology for more freedom of movement
- Bright visual ringer in handset and base
- Vibrating handset ringer
- 3.5 mm neckloop jack
- 2.5 mm headset jack
- Hearing aid compatible
Digital Clarity Power™ technology makes soft sounds audible while keeping loud sudden sounds bearable!
- Amplifies incoming voice up to 60 dB
- Eleven (11) memory dialing buttons
- Four (4) tone settings for a customized listening experience
- Extra large, backlit dial pad buttons with reverse contrast
- Super bright visual ringer
- Patented Digital Clarity Power™ technology provides superior amplification, eliminates feedback & suppresses background & line noises
This new and improved amplified telephone combines several key features, including Caller ID and speakerphone, previously available on separate models!
- Phone volume control amplifies up to 16dB & up to 50 dB when the Boost is activated; outgoing speech amplification up to 15dB and loud visual ringer sounds up to 90dB with six (6) ring settings
- Large (3.5″) LCD screen; loud and clear speakerphone
- “Talking” extra-large, backlit buttons for easy dialing & four (4) speed-dial buttons
- Four (4) tone-control settings, neckloop and headset ports, and optional bedshaker
- Features Digital Clarity Power™ sound technology, making words not only louder, but also clearer and easier to understand
Use this telephone ringer in the home, office or while traveling and never miss another phone call!
- Super loud telephone ringer (95+ dB)
- Visual ring indicator
- Adjustable ring volume control
- Choice of four (4) distinct ring patterns
- Dual modular phone jacks for easy connection to a standard analog telephone
No more having to turn the TV up to maximum volume! With this new RF wireless technology, you’ll hear crisp clean sound while watching your favorite TV programs.
- Radio Frequency (RF) transmission allows users to leave the room & still hear the TV, static free
- Three hearing settings optimizes speech intelligibility
- Automatic on/off so you never have to remember to turn it off
- Easy to set up & operate
Make sure you never oversleep again!
- Loud 113 dB adjustable tone & volume control
- Cost effective bedside alarm clock
- Extra large (1.8″) easy-to-read display
- High/low dimmer switch to sleep better at night
- Newest, most powerful 12-volt bed shaker
- Battery backup to maintain proper time in a power outage
Fastest, most complete dryer that conveniently stores & rejuvenates hearing aids throughout the night… our very best hearing device care product!
- Combines heat, circulating dry air & a specially designed desiccant to absorb moisture
- Contains a germicidal UV lamp which sanitizes hearing devices
- Proven to significantly reduce the number of hearing aid repairs
- Helps prevent itchy ears & recurring external ear canal infections
- Deodorizes as it conditions
This lightweight corded earhook is equipped with a microphone, allowing the cell phone user to converse without needing to place the phone’s ear piece over the ear!
- Virtually eliminates buzzing or interference when using cell phone
- Sound comes in crystal clear via hearing instrument’s T-coil
- 2.5 mm jack size for cell phones or 3.5 mm for CD or MP3 players
- Available in monaural or binaural
For most users, results can include:
- Fewer repairs
- Better sound quality
- Relief from itchy ears
- Longer battery life
- Fresh and clean hearing devices
The ConnectLine is a series of devices that are designed with communication and entertainment applications in mind, helping to transform your hearing aids into a personal wireless headset. The purpose of the ConnectLine is to enhance communication in all aspects: face-to-face conversations, watching TV, listening to music, and chatting online or over the phone.
At the heart of the ConnectLine is the Streamer Pro, a device that can be worn around the neck and linked with your hearing aids via Bluetooth®.
- The Streamer Pro acts as a gateway to the audio sources you wish to hear. Any technology you own that has built-in Bluetooth, such as a TV or iPod, can connect to the Streamer Pro wirelessly to send the sound straight to your hearing aids.
- If your TV or computer doesn’t have built-in Bluetooth, the device can connect to the Streamer Pro via a mini-jack cable.
- The Streamer Pro also allows for control over the hearing aids’ volume and hands-free cell phone calls straight to the units.
The SurfLink products are similar in purpose, but the devices differ in how they operate. There are four SurfLink devices: the SurfLink Mobile, SurfLink Media, SurfLink Programmer, and SurfLink Remotes. The choice of devices allows the user to decide which wireless capability they would like based on their lifestyle and activity level.
- SurfLink Mobile: This allows for hands-free cell phone conversations that transmit the signal to your hearing aids. It wirelessly streams sound from your Bluetooth-enabled TV or MP3 player and can act as an assistive listening device that can be placed on the table for listening in group settings, meetings, or restaurant conversations.
- SurfLink Media: A device that is plugged directly into a sound source (a TV, radio, or MP3 player) to stream sound to your hearing aids. It allows multiple users with SurfLink-compatible hearing aids to connect to a single device. Set the device up, and it automatically streams audio to your hearing instruments when you’re in range.
- SurfLink Programmer: This unit allows hearing care providers to quickly and easily fit your hearing aids. It connects to a computer via a standard USB connection, allowing for quick programming by your hearing care specialist.
- SurfLink Remote: There are three different remote control options for those who wish to adjust their hearing aids using a more traditional remote device. Make memory and volume adjustments to hearing aids, or choose to activate/deactivate streaming modes.
* Prices do not include tax and are subject to change.